Thursday, November 19, 2009

Kitchen Wizard



















My friend's husband is always telling her that housekeeping would be a snap if only she would organize her time better.

Recently he had a chance to put his theory into practice while his wife was away. When I popped in one evening to see how he was managing, he crowed, "I made a cake, frosted it, washed the kitchen windows, cleaned all the cupboards, scrubbed the kitchen floor, walls and ceiling and even had a bath."

I was about to concede that perhaps he was a better manager than his wife, when he added sheepishly, "When I was making the chocolate frosting, I forgot to turn off the mixer before taking the beaters out of the bowl, so I had to do all the rest."
----------------------------
Hi, if you have any great Household tips and ideas, feel free to write to me at koolgrace7000@gmail.com. You can also submit your ideas here onsite. Thanks a million and stay kool!

2 comments:

  1. Love the post about the man doing all the housework! Most men don't realize how juggling everything for a woman can be hard. The tip I'd like to share is this. When I have a room that is really messed up and I feel overwhelmed, I clean with a system.

    I go inside, face the door and start cleaning to the left of the door from ceiling to floor. I go around the room cleaning until I get back to the door. This keeps me from having to wonder where in the world to start cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This content is simply exciting and creative. I have been deciding on a institutional move and this has helped me with one aspect. kitchentoolsclub.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails